Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My seven-year-old called my bluff...

Sometimes the kids getter the better of me. My middle child says: "Why do we always have to tidy up after ourselves and you never do?"  I say, "What do you mean?" DD replies, "Your sewing room is always messy."

Indeed! It is 90% of the time. Scraps galore, snippets and threads all over the floor. I am sure you all know what I mean.

It's been a slow week in a quiet house with sick kiddos sprawled out everywhere. Now, we've moved on to coughing and people are up and about again.


My system for building houses needed to expand into a small skyscraper with larger box sections.


I also started putting the parts for one complete house in a little baggy so I can just grab a couple baggies on my way out somewhere and have some hand work available with out having to schlepp a lot of bulky stuff around. (Twice I have knocked my old box with scraps on the floor of the car while my hubby was driving.) Thus, the baggy system.

It works great for doing a quick house while waiting in doctors office with sick kiddos.

So far this is my favorite little house. I just love the blueberry roof fabric that I received from a scrap swap with a fellow guild member.

This is another favorite because of the little lace curtains in the window.


Please ignore loose threads I failed to remove. I never was a stickler for detail.


6 comments:

  1. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for cars sydney
    cash for cars removal sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. We at Cash for Cars Canberra buy and remove old and unwanted trucks for as much as up to $9,999.
    We provide our free cash for truck removal services to all over Canberra and among its suburbs, so you don’t have to worry bringing your truck to us.

    truck removal Canberra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You choose the good choice of words in this blog.
    We are the top choice for cash for car removal Henley Beach. We are specialized in buying accidental, broken, flooded, fire-damaged, and unwanted cars. We offer quality services that you can find nowhere else.

    scrap car removal henley beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now i will avoid to give christmas gifts.If you have or anyone who has problem regarding private owners don’t want a vehicle that isn’t in excellent condition, and most nearby junkyards are only interested in Audi’s salvage value. we’re able to help you sell it quickly and leave you with top cash up to $9,999.

    audi wreckers brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are car removal Melbourne experts and have years of experience in buying and removing vehicles. From two-wheelers to eight wheelers, we handle all makes and models of vehicles efficiently.
    We have the latest tools to dismantle and recycle cars. We aim to remove all the working auto parts and pay cash for cars in Melbourne up to $9,999.

    free car removal melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job I love to say that you shared wonderful content keep sharing you have junk cars we are ready to buy this we are professional in our work we will deal you in an amazing way don’t worry about any scam we are a trusted company in Brisbane beenleigh wreckers

    ReplyDelete