Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Japanese Bag Pattern from 'Japan Quilts' Magazine

I think Japanese quilts and quilters are the best! Hands down, Japanese quilters are some pretty sophisticated quilters. I admire the detail, precision and skill that is japanese.  Japanese magazine subscriptions are pretty pricey but well worth it in my opinion. I ordered a subscription to Japan Quilts and recieved my first installment #155. I literally did a happy dance out by the mail boxes for all the neighbors to see. I was a little disappointed by the first few pages since it was all Christmas crafts (my family doesn't celebrate Christmas). I am really impressed by the intricate quilts they were supplying patterns for. I drooled quite a bit and  decided to start slow by making a purse.

Here are a few glimpses of  Quilts Japan 11 of 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment